9.7.05

Happy 18th Birthday


Happy 18th Birthday
Originally uploaded by jamacdonald.
Yes yes yes oh yeah, I'm 18.
That's my cake and yesterday was my birthday. It was awesome Jon, Stevie, Sean, and Nadja were all there. It was awesome. We watched some really cool shows. We ate some really awesome food. On my plate I had herbed chicken, monteray steak, country green beans, patato salad, italian salad, italian herbed tomatos, and much much more. I've never eaten so much in my life and so well. I am so full. I know it's been a long time since I blogged I'm sorry.
Yesterday was also a sad day. London was attacked for it's involvement with the U.S. in Iraq, among other things that it could be condemed with by being an Allie with the U.S. I just want to say that I think it's cowardess to attack civilians to get your idea across. Nothing can be accomplised throung violence. Never the less this attack will only fuel the tension between the muslium world and the democractic world. Both sides on this issue are becoming polarized. Both sides must step back and analysis more deeply there ideas. What exactly are we fighting for. In America it's are way of life. Our ability to live out our free lives without fear from religious idealogs. The Musliums are fighting for their way of life. They belive that American way of life goes against the teachings of the Koran. But like how Christian fudimentalists take things in the bible to literally, muslims are miss reading the Koran.
Well work has been going well and life is good for me. I might be getting a new digital camera soon. I am very excited. Also might get a VR2940 DVD recorder, that way I can take the shows from my dvr to dvd.
Apple should be coming out the the new phone today. Also google realeased the new toolbar for firefox, which is stupid because firefox has a google searchbar.
They main reason I haven't blogged in a while is because I've been experiencing the great world of podcasting. I've listened to some really great podcasts I love it. Also itunes takes video podcasting to a whole new level. Vlogs can truly thrive on Itunes.
This is truly and exciting and frightening world we are living in. Hopefully it will all work out for the better.
-j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home