28.12.05

Almost to 2006


Philly Train Statue
Originally uploaded by jamacdonald.
Click Here for Video!
I'm back from my trip to Philly. I got to take the train there, I made a little vlog.
So the train was intresting. I don't think that it's my favorite way to travel, but it's not bad. Also I enjoyed the diffrent people that you meet on the train. In philly I opened my gifts and found that my grandfather got me the complete directors label dvd box set, sweeeet!
Also I got to eat out at some pretty awesome resturaunts, and tell my family about my descion to change my major to advertising instead of film making. This descion by the way is because i don't see my self as much of an painter or anything like that. Although i still plan to get a masters i film. So all in all i've come back a better individual. As promised i will put up a best of 2005 year post before '06. Well, talk later.
-j
p.s. it's good to be back in D.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home