16.7.06

The Academy Of Music


The Academy Of Music
Originally uploaded by jamacdonald.
I'm in Philadelphia currently visiting my Aunt and Uncle. On Wendsday of This coming week I am getting my wisdom teeth taken out. That's a random piece of information. I really enjoy the fact that I can put up photos to flickr and update my blog really simply with wifi every where in this city. It's amazing. I just sent a video the the buidling pictured. I could of if i wanted to, of made a little video message talking about this building and how I want to use the same Architecture In my HQ building idea. More on the HQ building in the future. Well I promise a kinda intresting Philly video this time. Just a short clip. By the way, video blogs have replaced TV for me. That and CNN Pipeline & BitTorrent TV Shows.
-j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home