14.8.06

Chicagoland

Click Here for Quicktime
So finally I finished editing the Chicago trip video. Sorry for the wait, everything is crazy with the move only a few days away. I'm looking forward to college though. Big changes, but good ones too. It helps that I really like school (wow, that sounds terrible). Well anyways. School is starting soon. I'm sure I'll have some cool video to acompany my new surroundings. Including a 360 panorama of my dorm room when I get the chance. Also I'm planning on using the image sequencer built into framtheif to make a cool video before I leave, but who knows. Right now I really just want to Kayak. Talk to you later.
-j
P.S. I'm through with ourmedia. It's blip.tv all the way now. Sorry if that messes up the archive watchers. I just can't stand ourmedia's terrible service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home