23.7.05

War of the Worlds


War of the Worlds
Originally uploaded by jamacdonald.
The West Wing went to the American movie diner, minus stevie and jon. The movie of the night was war of the world (1952). I got the hamburger and the chocolate milk shake. The food was average and filling. I love the atmosphere of the place, very safe and great stop in the area.
I was featured on DCist today, that was pretty cool. Also today Nadja finally got to watch the original Charley and the Chocolate Factory movie. I love that film.
I love my new camera so much.
So tomarrow I have my drawing class. I might not stay at Seans painting class. Seans going to be working any ways. I'll see. I really need a haircut. Thurday I'm getting my senior photos taken. That means I'll be working Tuesday to make up for time lost.
Also just to comment: Go see my blog post about islamist extremist at the begining of july about the current events of the weekend. I am so upset that people still have not caught up with the times.
-j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home