2.8.05

Tell Me Again Your Story


Tell Me Again Your Story
Originally uploaded by jamacdonald.
So whats Up World.
Again I've given my reason why I don't see a reason to work faster to update my blog. Things just don't have that much happening. I'm going to california on the 15th which will be cool.
Yesterday I went to my friend Stevie's step-mothers resturant. It was awesome. It's Bob Kinkead's Colvin Run Tavern. I had the vegitbal soup, chicken salad, and sour cherry chreme brulee. Excellent choice of dining. Also Ramshakle Smile recorded three new songs which I still have to mix. I think I'm going to leave that for tonight when I come home early because I have work tomarrow. Which I only have four more days of.
Speaking of the summer going by faster than usual. I took my senior pictures last thursday, very awesome.
Apple has released it's new multi button mouse. I'm excited but not in a rush to get a new mouse, i already an old mouse. Ron & Fez have switched to XM radio as of Sept. 12. I think is a good idea for them, they'll reach a way bigger audience now with their fantastic humor. I just wish they would release a 30 minute teaser every day of that days show. It would get them way more users.
I'll stick to my great podcasts.
Well thats really all I want to type today, I'm gonna go get ready and start walking. Till next time, keep posting.
-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home