27.1.06

Grou.ps


Tank Stair BW
Originally uploaded by SC Fiasco.
Ok, so this week for me was suppose to be "outsorced week" Meaning that I would go outside and see D.C. and live again. Well here I am on a Friday Night sitting at home. To be fair I've come down with a cold. But I promised my self that I would get out and do some cool stuff. Plus I promised I would bring my camera with me so you could finally see some intresting vlogs. Sorry.
Well anyways, I've started using this thing called Grou.ps (it's a web 2.0 application that converges blogs, google maps, flickr, and del.icio.us. Well I don't know how well this is going to take off But I've started one.
http://grou.ps/washingtondc/
so check it , I guess.
_i got to get ready, i've got to get out of the house.
-j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home