18.5.06

Coming Out Of Hiding


red
Originally uploaded by fringesphoto.
So yeah, i've been gone for awhile. Worked on a video for Spartan Idol at school, and I am currently in production for a short film about Hansel & Gretel during wwii. So I appologize for basically falling off the face of the earth. Also I got an email from what seemed to be Tony Kahn, of wgbh's morning stories, he said he wanted to interview and talk about the video I made for the spare change story by Rich Borofsky, but it's been about 2 weeks and I havn't heard a reply. Well anyways, i'll be back really soon with a video, hopefully tomarrow actually, In the mean time check out some awesome photos by a talented friend of mine, Angela Welsch, click the umbrella fools!
-j
P.S. You guys rocks, all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home