30.8.05

I'm Back Now


In the Army Now
Originally uploaded by jamacdonald.
Well I've decided to do a post anyways. Don't really know why though. I can't think of a more stupid thing to do then blog about the past. Escpecially in this new day and age. But it is true I am back now and my posts will become more frequent. I read some where that the key to successful blogs are those that blog about current events and offer there own news and ideas. The death of a blog is suppose to be personal things like your life.
Personally I think you should blog about whatever you want, yet I digress. Well I'm back in my city and I should have something to write about soon. If you want to learn about my personal life and want to see what I've been up to for 2 weeks then goto my flickr account.
I also will FINALLY be posting video to my blog sometime this week. Hopefully tonight if I'm so inclined. Well this was a short post have a good day.
-j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home